“If you don’t like change, you’ll like irrelevance even less” General Eric Shinsek
AP Studio Art: Prepare for the AP FINAL TODAY!
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- What do you need to do before 6th Hour? Are you 100% Ready?
No more reflection today. Are you done?
Advanced Drawing: Gesture Drawing to warm up – Longer drawing today!
- G: 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Beginning with the warm ups, how do you think having MORE time to draw will make it a STRONGER drawing?
Look carefully at your drawing from today… what’s the STRONGEST part of it? WHY?
Drawing: Get BACK to the Drawing – This week is IT!
- G: 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- If you were to look at your paper in terms of percentages, how much of the paper have you touched with pastel? Do you feel you are covering LARGE areas first or DETAILS first?
How does FINGER BLENDING muddy the drawing and keep it from staying fresh? Under what circumstances would you WANT to finger blend – give me examples!
Studio Art 360: Wednesday DUE – then to mount and evaluate.
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What seems to be the one LARGEST CHALLENGE you are facing with your acrylic paintings?
What color scheme is your MOST SUCCESSFUL ONE at this point and WHY?