AP Studio Art: Update to AP Sites
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- Yesterday we got things squared away with the AP Site – Logging in and getting ready for the test. How many images do you need to work on, photograph, edit to get your final ONLINE COUNT to 12 in Concentration and 12 in Breadth?
Reflect on your body of work… What are you proud of in the works you have completed? We have a COUPLE of weeks before we take the test.
Advanced Drawing: Gesture Drawing – Day ONE – Wooden Model
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- How did you struggle with the drawing from yesterday? What do you see as TWO benefits from learning how to GESTURE DRAW?
What strengths did you develop in your drawing today? What three things do you look at with your drawing and say – “Hey… that’s not so bad!”
Drawing: Graffiti and Fauvism
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- REVIEW the beginning stages of your portrait. What is standing out as successful? What is standing out as needing resolving COMPOSITIONALLY? Now is the time to FIX the issues.
What do you need to look at tomorrow and think about – fix, change, clean up? WRITE THAT DOWN and make sure you deal with that first thing tomorrow!
Studio Art 360: POP Art
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- The artist Andy Warhol and his use of Color Theory POP ART and REPETITION – What does YOUR object say about YOUR generation or the time you are in now?
Self – evaluation: Share image with your classmate and explain the process of measuring and transferring images.