AP Studio Art: Update to AP Sites
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- What NEW images do you have to upload to the website? How many works do you need to upload to the AP Website? Today we are looking.
What did working on the AP Site give you new insight to about your work? Any NEW thoughts?
Advanced Drawing: Gesture Drawing – Day ONE – Wooden Model
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Beginning with a general idea of the figure and a reference with the mannequin – students will draw out the proportions and stance of the models for a few minutes and then transition to the human form.
What was the most challenging part of drawing a GESTURE DRAWING? What were you unable to focus on with the idea of GESTURE? What did you have to focus on when it comes to the GESTURE?
Drawing: Graffiti and Fauvism
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- Knowing that we are looking at today’s culture through the use of the photograph and the idea of the SnapChat technology. You may need to choose a DOMINANT COLOR Scheme to emphasize an emotion… what emotion might you choose in your drawing?
What was the most challenging aspect of your drawing to get done today? How are you using OBSERVATION to get your drawings set up correctly?
Studio Art 360: POP Art
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What do you think the PROCESS is going to be in how we DUPLICATE the image over and over with our logo? How is your drawing coming along? If you do NOT have it finished – get it done TONIGHT so we can move with it tomorrow!
What is it that you especially enjoy about the product you are going to use in your painting? How do you RELATE to it? How does it RELATE to you?