“Remember, all the answers you need are inside of you; you only have to become quiet enough to hear them.” — Debbie Ford
AP Studio Art: Duchamp – Let’s take the figure and break it into planes.
- 8.1Ad: Analyze differing interpretations of an artwork or collection of works in order to select and defend a plausible critical analysis.
- How have the solutions been coming along? Are you able to stay focused on the GOALS you are hoping to accomplish with this drawing? How is it going?
Are you in a resolution stage for this artwork or did one day of drawing help you get a good start? Are you struggling with it? How are you dealing with the NEGATIVE space?
Advanced Drawing: Bauhaus Drawing – Figure / Ground Relationships
ONLINE CRIT HERE: Due Monday of RETURN from SPRING BREAK!
- ALL ABOUT THE REFLECTION THIS WEEK: 8.1Ad: Analyze differing interpretations of an artwork or collection of works in order to select and defend a plausible critical analysis.
- Three class periods to work – What about your drawing – SPECIFICALLY – do you see as being the LARGEST CHANGE from the ACTUAL high school hallway? How is it successfully tied into the idea of the Bauhaus or DeStijl Movement?
Two days to continue – Are you needing to be taking this home to make strong advances? Do you need to utilize lunch periods, study halls, before or after school?
Drawing: Faces and Fauvism.
Kandinsky and the Bauhaus Presentation is HERE…
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Where are you succeeding most in the drawing of the face? These skills WILL help you in the larger scale drawing that we are going to be dealing with in soft pastel.
What was the most challenging part for you to draw that you LEARNED the most from? Why was this most difficult way to go and how do you see the LEARNING? What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation?
Studio Art 360: Color Mixing!
- G: 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- Review with your neighbor the relationships of color on the color wheel. What’s RIGHT or WRONG with the color wheel above? Write this in your GOALS portion for today.
Review with neighbors the relationships of the colors on the color wheel? QUIZ one another on the names, types and relationships of the colors.