AP Studio Art – From the OUTSIDE IN. Nature in your art!
“2. Envy will eat you alive.” Jerry Saltz – Art Critic. Great Advice for the Art Student!
AP Studio Art: Outside Art? What’s Working?
- 1.1 Ad: Visualize and hypothesize to generate plans for ideas and directions for creating art and design that can affect social change.
- What have you learned from working outside of the box? Outside of your comfort zone?
What were the biggest impressions you had from going outside for ideas? What were the most difficult things you feel as you move forward with this work?
Advanced Drawing: Time to CRIT!
- 3.1Ad: Reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art or design considering relevant traditional and contemporary criteria as well as personal artistic vision.
- What was the successful part of the drawing for you? What will you carry forward as you make more art?
How did doing the critique open your ears to what was said? How did it open your eyes to what you saw?
Drawing: DRAWING – Think about the MID CRIT and what you can do from here!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- How have you changed in the process since you have begun? How are you drawing DIFFERENTLY than you did PRIOR to this Drawing?
Have you improved your drawings skills over the past few days? What is the biggest success you accomplished? Where did you struggle?
Studio Art 360: ONE More Day on the construction!
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- What are you nervous, apprehensive, afraid of when it comes to drawing in perspective? I mean… what do you struggle with?
Of ALL the drawings you created today, which one are you happiest with? WHY?
How about COMPOSITIONS? Looking for ideas? Let’s Look HERE!