“This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on yesterdays.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Studio Art 360: PRINT and Clean and REVIEW!
- 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- What do you need to do in order to be ready to PRINT in 15 minutes?
How have you chosen to use shapes? Are you looking at GEOMETRIC over ORGANIC? Hard Edged or Soft Edged? What mood – feeling do you take from your initial drawings?
Painting: Paint and RESOLVE the image.
FRIDAY’s Final Exam ONLINE SELF CRITIQUE – HERE.
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What is it you need to be working on ONLINE to be ready for Friday? What snacks are you bringing for the POT-LUCK?
What do you hope to accomplish in the creation of this work? what messages are you communicating in this painting?
AP Studio Art – Let’s CRIT!
- 3.1Ad: Reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art or design considering relevant traditional and contemporary criteria as well as personal artistic vision.
- How many images do you have up on your site? Are your questions answered?
How have you ADVANCED in your work this semester? What is ONE THING that you have seen as a new strength?