“Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” ~ Neil Gaiman
Studio Art 360 – Let’s Talk Photography and the In’s and Out’s
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS INTO YOUR CLASS PERIOD FOLDER. Log-In IS required to upload. Rename the image like this: LastNameHourCompositionalStyle (ie: Korb7Closed)
- NETS: Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making – Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
- What have you found DIFFICULT about using WUHS as the setting for yout Photographs? Know that it is all about the FRAMING of the Photograph. It doesn’t matter the subject – it is the composition…
What is the STRONGEST of your photographs and WHY? Please explain your comments in ONE SOLID 11 word sentence!
POP ART GALLERY IMAGES HERE.
Painting – DUE MONDAY of next week! Interested in building a NEW CANVAS? This is the week to do it!
There are NO CERTAINTIES in my work… VIDEO from Sean Scully… we can afford 8 minutes…
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What have you learned about the use of ACRYLIC PAINTS since you began this artwork? How has this helped you become more successful in the making of your art?
- NOTE: ALL WEEK – If you want – you can begin to create a NEW CANVAS for the next painting
What do you hear from your classmates about painting that you did not / may not have known or thought about?
AP Studio Art – Concentration!
FRIDAY! CHAPTER 2 in Art and Fear Responses DUE on the BLOG.
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- WHAT IS THE CENTRAL IDEA behind your Concentration?
How are you demonstrating the common tie from your first three works to the current three works? Please use specific works to explain…
2 Replies to “#Photography, #Concentration, #Artwork, #Mistakes… anything you are interested in?”
please give credit here- this image with Sean Scully painting is by micci cohan
Absolutely. Thank you for the strong photograph. My students have learned a lot about art, abstraction especially in this case, by seeing great photographs like yours. Thank you again. I usually don’t forget to put the URL under the image,good reminder.