“Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” ~ Neil Gaiman
Studio Art 360 – Last Day to MAKE Photography in the Halls…
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS INTO YOUR CLASS PERIOD FOLDER. Log-In IS required to upload. Rename the image like this: LastNameHourCompositionalStyle (ie: Korb7Closed)
- NETS: Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making – Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
- List 3 things you have LEARNED about the process of making photographs since we have begun? One More day in the Hallway – MAKE STRONG and IMPORTANT and STORYTELLING photographs.
Of all the photographs that you have made these past 3 days… what do you feel you need to do to prune / edit / clarify your works?
POP ART GALLERY IMAGES HERE.
Painting – DUE MONDAY of next week! Interested in building a NEW CANVAS? This is the week to do it!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What do you feel about the hall space that you have recreated in abstract form? Does this painting / has this painting affected the way you look at the space?
What NEW discovery did you make today about your painting? Did you learn anything about the process of painting? Creating Art?
AP Studio Art – Concentration!
Tonight at MIDNIGHT! CHAPTER 2 in Art and Fear Responses DUE on the BLOG.
- 3.1Ad: Reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art or design considering relevant traditional and contemporary criteria as well as personal artistic vision.
- As we looked at last week – How is your work GROWING as you move forward with your works – Please use specific works to explain.
How can you see GROWTH in your work? Please explain…