“Power will accomplish much, but perseverance more.” —William Scott Downey
Radio Lab Story of Perseverence: http://www.radiolab.org/story/runners/
Studio Art 360 – Sadly – A day to CLEAN and REORGANIZE! Lockers and room…
ALL PAINTING SUPPLIES NEED TO BE CLEANED – Palettes, Brushes, Desks, ANYTHING THAT NEEDS CLEANING GETS CLEANED! THANKS!
- 6.1P: Analyze and describe the impact that an exhibition or collection has on personal awareness of social, cultural, or political beliefs and understandings.
- What is one FULL SENTENCE EXPLANATION about how you feel about the look of all your works in the gallery space? What do you think the audience that will visit MIGHT say about the works in the gallery space? (We will take a bit of time to see it when I get back on Tuesday).
What have you learned from OUR class so far that will help you as you move forward with the next unit of photography?
POP ART GALLERY IMAGES HERE: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B89E3WNWaCjUbWdpU09HS0JHSXM&usp=sharing
AP Studio Art – Concentration – 3 new works – PLAN and DEVELOP! Investigate!
- G: 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- Beginning on the second set of 3 works… what are your plans to carry your ideas FORWARD? Please list three things you hope to focus on in the next three works. Remember that you need to have a common thread that ties your works together.
What did you accomplish today to help you move your work forward? These 3 works are DUE the 24th…
Painting – Mid Crit on Thursday – FINAL Crit. Wednesday – Friday of NEXT WEEK!
- 2.3Ac: Redesign an object, system, place, or design in response to contemporary issues.
- How has taking the recognizable space of the hallway allowed you to create a unified, successful work of art? What are your biggest challenges in the use of an ABSTRACT Art Work?
What did you do today with ACRYLICS that taught you something? What was the learning that happened in your wwork?