|1 hour 7:25 – 8:02|
|2 hour 8:07 – 8:46|
|3 hour 8:51 – 9:28|
|4 hour 9:33 – 10:10|
|Assembly 10:15- 11:10|
|5A lunch 11:10- 11:40|
|5B lunch 11:40 – 12:10|
|5C lunch 12:10 – 12:40|
|6 hour 12:45 – 1:22|
|7 hour 1:27 – 2:04|
|8 hour 2:09 – 2:46|
“Power will accomplish much, but perseverance more.” —William Scott Downey
Radio Lab Story of Perseverence: http://www.radiolab.org/story/runners/
Studio Art 360 – Thank you! Let’s Talk Photography…
- 7.1P: Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences.
- What do you KNOW about Photography? List 3 things that you are CERTAIN about.
Which of the compositional approaches do YOU enjoy most? WHY?
POP ART GALLERY IMAGES HERE.
AP Studio Art – Concentration – 3 new works – PLAN and DEVELOP! Investigate!
- 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- What NEW approaches are you adding to this next 3 works in the series? How are ADDING to the development of the work?
What similarities are you seeing in the work and how does it continue to tie the CONCENTRATION together? IMAGE:
Painting – Mid Crit on Thursday – FINAL Crit. Wednesday – Friday of NEXT WEEK!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- How did the brief demo of using a good amount of acrylic paint help you move forward in a stronger fashion yesterday that how you have approached it in the past? Did it? Maybe you didn’t need the demo. Practice makes better understanding. N: Painting with 9 NECESSARY techniques.
What CHALLENGES did you face today? How did you go about SOLVING that challenge? TECHNIQUES – Various and UNIFIED!