“Power will accomplish much, but perseverance more.” —William Scott Downey
Studio Art 360 – Thank you! Let’s Talk Photography…
- 7.2P: Analyze how one’s understanding of the world is affected by experiencing visual imagery.
- Of the images you collected YESTERDAY, what do you think the photographers from National Geographic were trying to explain to the readers that looked at and read about the photograph?
Of all the images you have collected, and all the work you have EVER CREATED, what type of composition do you feel that you have used the most? Why has this been your approach?
POP ART GALLERY IMAGES HERE.
AP Studio Art – Concentration – 3 new works – PLAN and DEVELOP! Investigate!
- 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- What IS the central idea behind your work and HOW does what you are doing demonstrate that? N: Continue to work on the concentration. A: WORK – keep thinking about the CHALLENGES you are faced with and WHAT YOU HAVE in front of you
3 things that were successful today… can you talk about them?
Painting – Mid Crit on Thursday – FINAL Crit. Wednesday – Friday of NEXT WEEK!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Second week – MId – week – of the painting. What do you hope to accomplish today so that you are in a good spot for a mid-crit tomorrow?
Looking at your painting today… what DID you accomplish? What are you pleased with and what are you NOT happy with? What will you begin to talk about when it is your turn to present?