“In not stating the goal to the students and wording them so they are understandable… it is like a family going on a trip with Dad in the driver’s seat and him not sharing what the destination is or how long the trip is going to take. Dad knows where he’s going, but the rest of the family has no clue.” – Frank Korb
EXTRA CREDIT SURVEY BELOW!
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art – WRAP IT UP by FRIDAY!
- 4.1P: Analyze, select, and curate artifacts and/or artworks for presentation and preservation.
- What did putting a MATT around your still life drawing do for the work? What do you feel the use of the MATT will do for THIS Painting?
How do you feel about the work you have produced in the class? The POP Art was strong for most of you… What can you use here to carry it into NEW works?
AP Studio Art – Let’s get back to it!
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What were your thoughts about the first chapter of Art and Fear? I have Facebooked to Ted Orland about the fact that we have begun the process of the BLOG.
What did you accomplish this week that will HELP you into the next three works? how do you continue to ADVANCE in the process of developing your concentration?
Painting – Let’s get back to it!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Last day of the week… What did you take from yesterday’s presentation… How do you see the ideas you are learning in this (and other art classes) as working into your larger world?
Did you accomplish MORE or LESS than you thought you would during the week? What could you do or DID you do to get to where you are?