“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.”
—Og Mandino (Paul Mark Sutherland http://goalhabits.com/2013/10/12/goal-achievement-quote-oct-12-2013/)
Studio Art 360 – Color Theory – How do colors work? NOTECARDS! SECONDARY, TERTIARY and PRIMARY – FINISH!
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- Review with your neighbor the PRIMARY Colors on the color wheel, the SECONDARY Colors on the Color Wheel and… if you think you know… the TERTIARY (Intermediate) Colors on the color wheel.
Review with neighbors the relationships of the colors on the color wheel? QUIZ one another on the names, types and relationships of the colors.
Painting and AP Studio Art Intro Video
Painting – Abstraction! Hallways – Let’s make it interesting!
- 1.2Ac: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
- Looking at yesterday’s one or two simplifications, name 3 of the larger GEOMETRIC shapes that are beginning to develop in your composition. Describe HOW the idea of SPACE changing in your composition.
How does the ORIGINAL image still show up in the space that you are creating? How do you feel the work is developing as a successful or unsuccessful? Give Specifics!
AP Studio Art – Level 6 Drawing – Are you UP TO IT?
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- Considering the Hands and Feet, how has your drawing taken those ideas and moved them to a strong work of art? What are your “level 6” criteria that you are mastering?
What element (2D Design) or mark making (Drawing) techniques are you looking at as you build artworks that DRAW people in?