“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.”
—Og Mandino (Paul Mark Sutherland http://goalhabits.com/2013/10/12/goal-achievement-quote-oct-12-2013/)
Studio Art 360 – Color Theory – How do colors work – CRITIQUE of DRAWINGS!
- 7.1P: Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences.
- Where do you see color? How does the color on TV get blended together? How does color in a magazine get blended together? Optical color?
What are the three types of colors on the color wheel? What can you NOT mix? How do you mix Orange, etc…
Painting – Abstraction! Hallways – Let’s make it interesting!
- 1.2Ac: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
- What are the largest and most DOMINANT LINES you see in your drawing of the hallways? These are the lines that we are going to be looking at as the FOCAL POINT / DOMINANT LINES to build our next work off of.
How easy or difficult was it for you to begin simplifying the space and shapes of your drawings? What challenges do see as you continue? Know that the use of color in the work will be used to create a MOOD / EMOTIONAL response to the space that you are representing with your abstraction (not today… but WEDNESDAY)
AP Studio Art – Level 6 Drawing – Are you UP TO IT?
- Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- What are your strengths when it comes to drawing? Hands and feet might be an easy place to see the strengths you have. Talk about something specific to your drawing.
What can you do to take the ideas from the beginning IDEAS to a fully resolved drawing of your own? Still using the ideas of CONTOUR LINE as the impetus to the process… AP Studio Art – Drawing Portfolio