Studio Art 360 – FORMS and DRAWING – Shadows and CHIAROSCURO
- 7.1P: Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences.
- What skills do you have that will help you create a CUBE, CYLINDER, PYRAMID and LETTER in one or two point perspective?
Given the opportunity to SELF EVALUATE… BASED ON CRITERIA you may set up for yourself… what grade would you say you have earned? WHY!!!???
AP Studio Art and Painting: CRITIQUE!
- AP: 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- PAINTING: 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- As an individual, what do you think you are going to struggle with the most in today’s (and tomorrow – and maybe Wednesday’s) Critique.
What one thing did you add to the critique that nobody else did?