GOALS and Setting them… Click HERE to leave your thoughts… I am REALLY looking for responses to GOAL SETTING. Thanks!
“I am interested in art as a means of living a life; not as a means of making a living.” – Robert Henri
Art Foundations: Color Schemes – REVIEW!
- Working with acrylic paints and your color schemes – execute your composition well – GET FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND!
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL GOALS FOR THE WEEK?
Drawing: SELFIES – Selfie Portraits | Wisconsin Public Radio.
Goals: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS – Don’t write the goals…
- Create artworks that use organization, What is in your background? What is in your foreground? What styles are you using to solve specific visual challenges.
- Identify the intentions and purposes behind making art – What are the aspects of YOU and HIP HOP Culture that you may be able to introduce into this work?
What was the most challenging way to draw? Why was this most difficult way to go? What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation? Do you have ALL THAT YOU NEED TO GET THINGS STARTED?
AP Studio Art: AP Exam is SOON – VERY SOON!
- Work on Quality Mounting of artworks.
- Apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to resolve the visual challenges you have set for yourself. RESTATE THE CENTRAL IDEA of your CONCENTRATION!
THIS IS THE LAST WEEK – What do you need to complete so that you have a complete portfolio by Friday?