THANKS JANIE for letting me be part of the SCAD conference! See you soon!
If you have not yet signed up for the texting service… one more day of information:
- Art Foundations: Text @afound2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/afound2014
- Drawing: Text @korbdraw14 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbdraw14
- AP Studio Art: Text @korbap2014 to (262) 757-7491 OR Online: https://www.remind101.com/join/korbap2014
“No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.” – Jessica Savitch
Art Foundations: 3 Days to RESOLVE your Work!
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with 1.1.1 skill, 1.1.2 confidence, 1.1.3 and awareness so that your ideas are executed well
What are questions that you feel will be worth talking about as you write about the drawing and the original image? Come up with 3 questions between the two of you and TURN THEM in on the notecards provided.
Drawing: How Kandinsky did what he did – how can you(ski) do what you do?
- 3.1 reflect on how YOUR art differs and describe how it relates to YOUR history and cultures
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges
SHARE YOUR THEORY AND DRAWING WITH YOUR CLASSMATE – Last 10 Minutes – CONVERSATION and write down what you have learned from your classmate
AP Studio Art: CRIT!
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret your art for relationships in 4.4.1 form 4.4.2 context and 4.4.3 meanings showing understanding of the work of various art professionals*
How does your art compare with the work of “professionals” and how can you work to create a better understanding of your approach / intent / ideas?)