“In not stating the goal to the students, they are like a family going on a trip with Dad in the driver’s seat and him not sharing what the destination is. Dad knows where he’s going, but the rest of the family has no clue.” – Lori Wildeman
Art Foundations 2D
- 1.2 create 2 point perspective cityscape that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.3 processes you use
- 6.3 use the principles and techniques of art as a city planner, or architect might.
What part of the two point perspective CITYSCAPE, NEIGHBORHOOD, or INTERIOR did you begin to struggle with? What came easy? What are you going to be incorporating into it that will make it your own?
- 1.1 apply media (Oil Pastels), techniques (6 of them), and processes with an awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork.
What was the success in today’s drawing? What was the challenge? Looking ahead, what are you hoping to accomplish in the remaining 2 days before we hit the halls?
AP Studio Art
- 1.2 Create works of visual Art that demonstrate an understanding of how the communication of your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 media, 1.2.2 technique 1.2.3 and process you use. (What is the message, the materials and what you need to do to get you there?)
- 2.3 Create artworks that use organizational structures and functions to solve specific visual art problems. COMPOSITION! Planning!
Where are you with the ADVENTURES illustration? Where are you with your CONCENTRATION work? I am hoping you are making STRONG progress in the development of the CONCENTRATION. Where are you in Chapter 6 of Art and Fear? What is your plan for accomplishing this amount of work in the short time allowed? What was the struggle you had in the past 2 weeks? What struggled? What soared? What will you have to do to adjust your working schedule?