“Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” —Norman Vincent Peale
- l hour: 7:25 – 8:02
- 2 hour: 8:07- 8:46
- 3 hour: 8:51 – 9:28
- 4 hour: 9:33 – 10:10
- Assembly: 10:15- 10:48
- 5A Lunch: 10:48am- 11:16
- 5B Lunch: 11:16 – 11:43
- 5C Lunch: 11:43-12:10
- 6 hour: 12:15-1:02
- 7 hour: 1:07-1:54
- 8 hour: 1:59-2:46
Art Foundations: Mixed Media Collage, golden rectangle, perfect proportions, perfect placement, compositions – How are you doing? NO SKETCHES THIS WEEK! (Unless you want one more for extra credit – BUT – it has to be 100% or it does not get accepted).
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges.
- 1.1 apply paint, crayon, through collage and incorporating various texture making processes, with 1.1.3 an awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
How have you decided to represent the ideas and feelings you hold true? Has it been successful? Was it worth the task of creating this abstract work?
Drawing: Hallways and Observation – What is your object? How can you use the many skills we have developed and build that drawing to be your most successful one yet?
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with 1.1.1 skill 1.1.2 confidence 1.1.3 and awareness so that your ideas are executed well
- 2.2 evaluate the effectiveness of artworks (YOU AND COLLABORATOR – FORMATIVE TONIGHT ON GOOGLE DRIVE)
What did you do today that brought the work to a place where you can understand what is going to happen? How can you continue this forward movement tomorrow? Are you using your time wisely in the hall?
AP Studio Art: en Plein Air – weather permitting – FINAL EXAM is RIGHT HERE!
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 materials 1.2.2 techniques 1.2.3 and processes you use.
Drawing – I don’t care what your chosen field of making art is – is essential to the creative process… with it, what did you accomplish today? What are the troubles you are having working outside? Working in materials that you may not be familiar with or comfortable with?