There is only one day left, always starting over; it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.”
Art Foundations: Perspective – what is it and how do you understand the process of one and two point perspective? Draw out your understanding of the process and your work. Filippo Brunelleschi and the Re-Invention of linear perspective.
- 1.4.1 analysis (breaking up the artwork / subject matter to basic elements).
- 6.2 compare characteristics of the visual arts and other disciplines from history or movements (Renaissance).
What were your MAJOR mistakes / missteps in the use of one point perspective? What is it that you remember from your past experiences with perspective?
Drawing: ORAL CRITIQUE – Day 3.
What was beneficial for you in the process of the critique? WHY are some NOT speaking? Hmm…..
GOALS: Be prepared for this long one… I have GREAT expectations from each and every one of you!
- 5.2 Gather up the courage to talk about the work in front of you, and stand behind your criticism of art
What is it you take away from the critique of others work? Write down ONE REALLY SOLID bit of information that stands out in your head! Share this with your classmate. THIS IS IMPORTANT!
AP Studio Art: Last day to work in class… Who won Work of Art? Peregrine the girl from the park? Hipster Steve? Maybe it was Abdi the educator… AP STUDIO ART: Final Minutes of Work of Art… Who will be voted off? Work of Art: The Next Great Artist Season 1
- What is your personal GOAL for the day?
- 5.4 reflect on interpretations as a means for understanding and evaluating art
Ok all… what have you got to continue and finish? What are your plans for the next work? What is holding you back from developing your work and moving it forward?