“If you don’t like change, you’ll like irrelevance even less” General Eric Shinsek
AP Studio Art and Advanced Drawing: RELAX and FIGURE DRAW
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
Larger Drawing Goals:
- Observation (80% – 92% time looking), Guidelines, Concentration, Slow Drawing
- Focus on the figure, Proportions, Scale, Sighting In
- Full Page, Composition
- AP and AdDraw: What do you think the skills that you currently have will help you in the process of the figure drawing?
AP and AdDraw: How does your drawing look in your own eyes? What did the process of ERASING the image in the beginning do for you?
Drawing: Get BACK to the Drawing – This week is IT!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- This is it folks – last day – Every square inch needs pastel. What’s holding you back? What has propelled you forward in the process?
Are you taking pastels home? Where are you going to work on the drawing? What has been the HARDEST PART of the drawing? Alex von Jawlensky:
Studio Art 360: Turn and and ORGANIZE
- 7.1P: Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences.
- What do you KNOW about Photography? List 3 things that you are CERTAIN about.
Which of the compositional approaches do YOU enjoy most? WHY?