HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Kano Tanyu b.1602 d.1674
“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.” —Og Mandino
Please Play for ALL Classes.
AP and Advanced Drawing Intro Video:
AP Studio Art: REGISTRATION in due TOMORROW!!!
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What have your previous sketches been over the past months? How have you been planning the NEW and Important ideas out for your work? HOW DOES THIS HELP YOU?
What have you come up with? What materials are you using that help you to challenge yourself? How does it fit into your current body of work? How does it REACH OUT into NEW IDEAS?
Advanced Drawing: Stairway Drawing.
Your Paper Bag Drawings are HERE. Copy YOUR image into YOUR document! Questions – ask me on Wednesday.
DO NOT GO UPSTAIRS TODAY! ACT Testing… Thanks.
- 2.3Ad: Demonstrate in works of art or design how visual and material culture defines, shapes, enhances, inhibits, and/or empowers people’s lives.
- What type of images have you created in the past REGARDING PERSPECTIVE? What was visually successful in the composition? What was technically successful in your execution? Same with the unsuccessful aspects? Share with your neighbor. Use of (Element) to create a unified artwork.
What was the success in today’s drawing? What was the challenge? Back out Thursday for preliminary drawings.
RUBRIC LINK, but it should ALREADY be in your Google Drive. SHARE it with me...
Drawing: Oil Pastels!
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- Reflect on YESTERDAY before you begin today! What worked? What didn’t?
Biggest struggle / success for today? Write it out and the WHY!
By The Way… Share your STILL LIFE DRAWINGS by visiting them HERE.
Kandinsky at MAM – HERE
Studio Art 360: Romare Bearden and Social Commentary
- 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- Looking at the ROMARE BEARDEN collage on the screen, what do you think this work is about? WHY? Please work with your neighbor on answering this question.
What is the most challenging aspect to creating a collaborative work of art? What did you feel will be helpful in working with a classmate? What did you feel will be a challenge?