10 Things Creative People Do By: Randy Taran
10. Know Your Strengths and Passions: Get to know what makes your heart soar, what makes you feel most alive and energized, and use it as fuel for the creative process.
AP Studio Art: Concentration!
- 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- What has been your biggest challenge from the past week worth of making art. Today – get together for 10 minutes and talk with one another about the current work.
What were the biggest impressions you had from the classmate’s works? What were the most difficult things you felt as you presented your work?
Advanced Drawing: Composition and Meaning of a PAPER BAG.
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- Prop your images up and walk around the room WITH your goals page. Write out two things you see that you’d like to try and incorporate into your image. Add a comment to the sticky note in front of your classmates work.
How to you feel about the idea of getting feedback from your classmates? Did their comments HELP you? how or how NOT?
Drawing: Color, Shape, Meaning, and MUSIC!
By The Way… Share your STILL LIFE DRAWINGS by visiting them HERE.
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to history and cultures 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges.
- Of the shapes we are using, which one is STRONG and why? Which shape describes a passive quality? Why?
How are you beginning to use the ideas of color and shape to communicate your ideas from your song?
Studio Art 360: Drawing of the Still Life
- 7.1P: Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences.
- What skills have you developed as you are creating your CUBE, CYLINDER, PYRAMID and LETTER in the drawing?
Given the opportunity to SELF EVALUATE… BASED ON CRITERIA you may set up for yourself… what grade would you say you have earned SO far in the drawing? 2 COMPLETE THOUGHTS as to WHY?
How about COMPSITIONS? Looking for ideas? Let’s Look HERE!