“Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” ~ Neil Gaiman
Studio Art 360 – Organizing Photography in the Halls…
RETHINKING THIS WHOLE THING – PAY ATTENTION: 2nd Hour 3rd Hour 4th Hour Cannon D50 Images HERE
Log-In IS required to upload. Rename the image like this: LastNameHourCompositionalStyle (ie: Korb7Closed)
- NETS: Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- What do I need to help you with today in the computer lab? What can you do to help your classmates?
Knowing that you can edit online from anywhere… is there anything you need to work on regarding your photo over the weekend? What is the ADVANTAGE to using a cloud based server to store your work? What might a DISADVANTAGE be?
POP ART GALLERY IMAGES HERE.
Painting – DUE MONDAY of next week! Building a NEW CANVAS?! This is the week to do it! DO NOT WAIT!!!
- 6.1Ac: Make, explain, and justify connections between artists or artwork and social, cultural, and political history.
- Last day of the week… Last day to reflect… Whatca’ going to do today? How are you going to continue to work and RESOLVE your painting?
Look carefully at the work you have completed… and considering the RUBRIC QUESTIONS you will be working on this weekend – What are your OVERALL feelings? One or Two or Three words…
AP Studio Art – Concentration!
Tuesday at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 2 was due in Art and Fear Responses DUE on the BLOG.
- 3.1Ad: Reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art or design considering relevant traditional and contemporary criteria as well as personal artistic vision.
- SELF CRITIQUE on MONDAY… Painting will be critiquing their works – you will be critiquing your own works – One person will be the comment mark keeper. You will moderate your own work… What is ONE BIG STATEMENT you feel you will make about your own work?
Of all the Edvard Munch works we saw this week – What was something that TIED THEM ALL TOGETHER?