“Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” ~ Neil Gaiman
Studio Art 360 – Organizing Photography in the Halls…
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS INTO YOUR CLASS PERIOD FOLDER USING THE CLASS HOUR YOU BELONG TO BELOW
2nd Hour 3rd Hour 4th Hour 6th Hour Cannon D50 Images HERE
Log-In IS required to upload. Rename the image like this: LastNameHourCompositionalStyle (ie: Korb7Closed)
- NETS: Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- What do you KNOW about using GOOGLE DRIVE? What classes are you currently / have in the past used Google Drive (or other CLOUD based platforms)?
What struggles did you have with the ONLINE programs? What came easy?
POP ART GALLERY IMAGES HERE.
Painting – DUE MONDAY of next week! Building a NEW CANVAS?! This is the week to do it! DO NOT WAIT!!!
- 6.1Ac: Make, explain, and justify connections between artists or artwork and social, cultural, and political history.
- How does this work relate to the space / feelings about the space or yourself? What can you do with the VISUAL ARTS that the written or spoken word cannot?
What colors did you use to communicate the message that you were thinking about in the beginning of the project? Have you successfully communicated that message? How?
AP Studio Art – Concentration!
TWO DAYS AGO at MIDNIGHT! CHAPTER 2 in Art and Fear Responses DUE on the BLOG.
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- With three works due MONDAY – do you feel that the 2+ weeks was TOO MUCH TIME? Explain your thoughts about the use of time and what you are able to or not able to accomplish. Also consider your EXTRA Time you put into the works… We need to continue working at a quick pace… lots to do yet…
What is the ONE THREAD that your AP READER might see as they look at the 6 works you have (or are working on) that will tie things together? Edvard Munch: Despair: http://edvardmunch.co.uk/Edvard%20Munch%20Despair.jpg