“Aim higher in case you fall short.” ― Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire
Studio Art 360 – Color Schemes and POP Art
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- We are going to DRAW our LOGO onto a piece of 5.5″ x 7″ OR 3.5″ x 11″ piece of paper BEFORE we do our painting… How are we going to use that paper drawing to DUPLICATE the image onto our 11″ x 14″ Canvas Board?
This Video is about 11 minutes – PAY ATTENTION! Make SURE you have your LOGO or your Product image here for TOMORROW!
What is it that you especially enjoy about the product you are going to use in your painting? How do you RELATE to it? How does it RELATE to you?
Painting – CANVAS CONSTRUCTION! Color Schemes and the RESOLUTION of the ABSTRACT Composition!
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments. A:
- How are you coming along in the process of the painting construction? What is a benefit that you can see in learning how to build a canvas?
While there are MANY advantages to the building of a canvas… what is a disadvantage to the building of a canvas?
AP Studio Art – Concentration Time!
- G: NETS: Use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively.
- With a lot to accomplish in two weeks and little input from me… how are you going to manage your time effectively? Website can be done on own time. Sketching / making art – own time / study hall / before / after school…
What 3 questions do you have about the ideas of a concentration?