“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.”
—Og Mandino (Paul Mark Sutherland http://goalhabits.com/2013/10/12/goal-achievement-quote-oct-12-2013/)
Studio Art 360 – Color Wheel – Let’s Look at the COLOR WHEEL and PAINT!
- 3.1P: Apply relevant criteria from traditional and contemporary cultural contexts to examine, reflect on, and plan revisions for works of art and design in progress.
- What images have you brought in today? Why are these products important to you? How do you feel they fit into the experiences of the rest of society? Popular Culture?
What color schemes do you relate to the most? WHY? Share this with your classmate!
Painting – Color Schemes and the RESOLUTION of the ABSTRACT Compostion
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- Looking back on the past week – what are the strongest aspects of using a REAL space to begin to develop an ABSTRACT composition? How can you see this process as being one that can help you develop NEW ideas in the development of your OWN ideas and FUTURE artwork?
What do you especially LIKE / DISLIKE about the ideas you have created in your artwork? What do you especially LIKE or DISLIKE about the ideas of ABSTRACTING from REALITY?
AP Studio Art – Level 6 CRITIQUE – Are you UP TO IT?
- 6.1Ad: Curate a collection of objects, artifacts, or artwork to impact the viewer’s understanding of social, cultural, and/or political experiences.
- Monday we begin to photograph and document the works we have started. What inspiration have you found in seeing works of other artists? In real life? Online?
What challenges do you see you begin to consider your own body of work? How are you going to approach the ideas of the CRITERIA and FOCUS? What are QUESTIONS you have about the process?