“The question for each man is not what he would do if he had the means, time, influence and educational advantages, but what he will do with the things he has.” — Frank Hamilton
Studio Art 360 – FORMS and DRAWING – 1 Day to Go!
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- Look back at yesterday’s drawings and KNOW this is the last day to work on the drawing. What do you have to do TODAY to RESOLVE the drawing? Will you need to take it home (and a bag of pencils) to finish it?
Time to TWEET: In 140 characters, describe your artistic GROWTH through this process of DIRECT OBSERVATION #’s are acceptable.
Painting: Hallways / We need a good start to move towards abstraction!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Which of the drawings from last week of the hallways were / are successful? Why? Choose your favorite one and describe the success of it.
What about today’s drawing makes for a successful drawing? Three reasons please.
AP Studio Art: Hands and Feet – Continuous Line Drawings
- 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- Looking at the hands and feet drawings – what can you do now – 3 things – to EMPHASIZE the FOCAL POINT through your use of CONTRAST?
Looking at the rubric from the AP Site – are you hitting the level 6 marks? What do you do SPECIFICALLY to match one of them (or not match one of them).