“The question for each man is not what he would do if he had the means, time, influence and educational advantages, but what he will do with the things he has.” — Frank Hamilton
Studio Art 360 – FORMS and DRAWING – 2 Days to Go!
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- Look back at your THUMBNAIL drawings… Which type of composition did you choose to use? What are TWO things that have changed about your composition from the THUMBNAIL STAGE.
Looking at the THUMBNAIL again and the DRAWING – What positive changes or negative changes have come from the process of drawing?
Painting and AP Studio Art – Critique – LAST DAY? HURRY!
- PAINTING – 4.2Ac: Analyze, select, and critique personal artwork for a collection or portfolio presentation.
- AP Studio Art – 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- What ways do you feel we should display the groupings of artworks we have in front of us? Considering BOTH classes, the GALLERY SPACE, and the display boards.
What problems do you see or did you see in the process of hanging the show? How can we work through this better? Suggestions to make this an easier process?