“A dream only becomes overrated when not pursued by the dreamer.”
― Courtney Hickman
Art Foundations: Collage! Social Commentary – BULLYING!
WORKSHEET and Romare Bearden Foundation
- 1.3 communicate your thoughts on social topics of Bullying clearly – What is your MAIN IDEA? Write THAT down…
- 4.3 compare relationships in BULLYING COLLAGE in terms of your culture. How are you creating a work that speaks to the topic of BULLYING in YOUR CULTURE – Let’s take a moment and REALLY Share!
- DUE ON TUESDAY of NEXT WEEK!
WHY is BULLYING an important topic BESIDES Mr. Korb said we were doing this? What are you doing to EMPHASIZE and MAKE CLEAR the topic you have chosen? How is the imagery you are working on representing the work you are creating.
Drawing: Neighborhoods and OBSERVATION
- 5.1 identify the rationale behind making art. What are YOU saying about YOUR Community? Share these ideas with your classmates.
What advancements have you made in the work so far? The compositions and ideas behind the design? What are you doing to advance the project and make it work visually? What have you learned from TWO DAYS of drawing outside and how can you put that into the project next week?
AP Studio Art: Collaboration and WORK!
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 materials, 1.2.2 techniques, 1.2.3 and processes you use through COLLABORATION – NOW we are rolling!
What has been the largest contribution that you have made to the work here? What are you going to be adding next week?