“Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure you do things differently from everyone else.” Sara Blakely (inventor of SPANX and youngest Self Made Female BILLIONAIRE – 10 Lessons I Learned from Sarah Blakely – Forbes Magazine)
Art Foundations 2D: Oil Pastel Drawing of Positive Negative Space – BE AWARE OF THE TASK AT HAND!
- 1.2 create OIL PASTEL drawings that demonstrate your understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.3 and processes you use
- 2.3 create oil pastel drawings that solve positive negative space challenges
Review with neighbors your knowledge of the rules of thumb for 2 point perspective! WRITE THEM DOWN IN TODAY’s GOALS COMMENTS!!!
Drawing: How goes the Experimentation!
- 1.1 apply Oil Pastels in a variety of techniques, and processes with 1.1.1 skill and 1.1.3 and awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
What did you find interesting about YOUR images so far? What did you find interesting about your neighbors? What are your thoughts about the ideas that Kandinsky had created? Do you agree with ANY, SOME, ALL of them?
AP Studio Art: What did you learn yesterday!
- 3.5 evaluate and defend how 3.5.1 subject matter 3.5.2 symbols are used in art
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret your art in your time for relationships in 4.4.1 form 4.4.2 context
Looking back at the first half of the week, what major accomplishments have you made that helps you stand out from the rest of the class?