“One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.”— Arthur Ashe
Art Foundations: Grid Drawing and Chuck Close
- 2.2 evaluate the effectiveness of artworks.
With this evening and one Day of drawing left… what do you need to do in order to finish this work by tomorrow – end of class? How has your day to day work been helping or hindering your work? Recognize the attitude / effort of the day to day work and how it affects the finished product.
Advanced Drawing: Inside and Outside Drawings and Edward Hopper
- 3.4 evaluate and defend the validity of sources for ideas
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges
What do you hope to accomplish in the creation of this work? What messages are you communicating in this drawing?
AP Studio Art: Crit – QUICK and then WORK on Concentration / “Of Sailors and Whales”
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 materials 1.2.2 techniques 1.2.3 and processes you use
- 2.6 Work on creating multiple solutions to solve visual challenges.
What are the works that need work? What are you doing with the time you are in here? Should I be writing you passes for your study halls? If I am, should I continue?