“One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” — Arthur Ashe
Art Foundations: Color and Create Artwork with the GRID method!
- 3.3 Know about the creation of images and explain why they are of value.
- Evaluate works of art.
Put your works up on the CHALKBOARD, step back, and look at them all. What is GREAT and WHY? Where are the challenges and WHY? The critique is not about the person but about the work in front of you.
Advanced Drawing: Inside / Outside Drawings – How’s it going?
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with 1.1.1 skill 1. 1.3 and awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenge.
What’s working and what is not? Where have you struggled in this drawing so far? What is your RUBRIC looking like?
AP Studio Art: Critique and Concentration Work
- 2.2 evaluate the effectiveness of artworks.
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value.
What was difficult about this project? What have you learned and what are you going to take into the next work?