“Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.” — John Andrew Holmes
Art Foundations: Color Scheme Drawings in Colored Pencil
- 4.4 Evaluate and interpret art for its relationship in meanings showing understanding of the work of various art professionals (how different artists make different works).
- 6.1 compare aspects of the visual arts with aspects of other disciplines through Mathematical Ratios and Transferring images / blending colors
How do you see the work you are creating now improving or being more successful than the work you have done in the past? Do you REALLY think you are taking the time in drawing (sketchbooks) as being more thought out? Are you using techniques from our class elsewhere in your day-to-day making of objects?.
Advanced Drawing: Self – Portrait Preliminary Drawings
- Identify the intentions and purposes behind making art.
- Create multiple solutions to visual challenges (of your self portrait!)
What was the most challenging way to draw? Why was this most difficult way to go? How OFF were you from the original that you drew from your memory? What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation?
AP Studio Art: Art and Fear / Of Sailors and Whales / Body of Work
One on One discussions with Mr. Korb about the past 6 weeks of works please. Let’s get caught up and share our ideas.
- 3.1 reflect on how your art differs and describe how it relates to the Breadth you have begun.
- 3.3 describe the creation of your images and ideas and how they work with your breadth work.
Review the BREADTH works you have developed at this point and compare your thoughts with your classmates.