“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.”
—Og Mandino (Paul Mark Sutherland http://goalhabits.com/2013/10/12/goal-achievement-quote-oct-12-2013/)
Art Foundations: 2 Point Perspective – The Cube – REVIEW AND DRAW!
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.3 and processes you use
- 2.3 create artworks that solve visual challenges (Perspective and NON Linear Perspective)
Review with neighbors the RULES of THUMB and discuss the Differences in one and two point perspective. DRAW one while explaining the process with a neighbor – you do one – they do one! RETENTION of the MATERIALS!
Advanced Drawing: Abstraction and Value!
- 2.3 RESOLVE artworks that solve visual challenges
- 5.1 identify the rationale behind making art (NON-Objective from direct observation)
How did you develop the idea of the composition? Is it challenging for you to see non-objective inside the real observable objects? Talk to your neighbor about the successes and failures you are having. Talk about the challenges you are being faced with.
AP Studio Art: Concentration #1 – Talk to me about your ideas!
- 1.3 communicate ideas clearly
What is your plan for the ENTIRE body of work? What is your plan for your first work (Due Monday). Explain your thoughts and process you are going through with your classmates! You have along haul ahead of you!