“What difference does it make whether you’re looking at a photograph or looking at a still life in front of you? You still have to look.”
– Chuck Close
Art Foundations: Watercolor Experiments
- (5.3) Describe meaning of artwork by analyzing watercolor technique.
- (3.2) Apply ideas in art to solve visual challenges and create meaning.
Which of the watercolor techniques are you especially interested in trying a bit more? What about it is interesting to you?
Advanced Drawing: Work on your paper bag / mannequin drawings.
- 4.3 compare relationships in visual art in terms of 4.3.2 aesthetics 4.3.3 and culture as it relates to your own art.
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret art for relationships in 4.4.1 form.
How does your drawing relate to your ideas / your cultures / YOU in 2013? Your place in society is important and you need to make your mark in the world… in the arts.
AP Studio Art: Plant and Flower Drawings – Are you BREAKING THE RECTANGLE?
- 2.2 evaluate the effectiveness of artworks.
- 5.3 describe meanings of artworks by analyzing 5.3.1 techniques.
How are you TRULY challenging yourself? Biggest ISSUES today to learn from? Biggest successes to learn from?