Keep your eyes open and begin to SEE and PERCEIVE the world around you! How do you see the elements and principles that happen in the world around you?
“What difference does it make whether you’re looking at a photograph or looking at a still life in front of you? You still have to look.”
– Chuck Close!
Art Foundations: PATTERN and WATERCOLOR experiments! Woo Hoo!
- (5.3) Describe meaning of artwork by analyzing technique through watercolors.
- How can you create a sense of MEANING through the use of your watercolor technique?
- (3.2) Apply watercolors to solve visual challenges.
- What was CHALLENGING about your use of Watercolor Paints? What do you remember from when you last used them?
Advanced Drawing: Paper Bag / Mannequin Drawings.
- 2.4 compare different points of view regarding composition and meaning in artwork
- What are you being CHALLENGED WITH in this drawing?
- 2.5 defend personal evaluations
- What did you ADD to your classmates critique? How can your words help them see the positive and areas for improvement?
AP Studio Art: Mid Critique – What’s happening in your drawing?
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with (1.1.3) an awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
- What NEW techniques are YOU using in this artwork and is it working visually for you?
- (2.2) evaluate the effectiveness of artworks
- What difficulties are you having? What have you done to try and solve those challenge?