Tech In Class: Google Form – HELP me with your thoughts! http://goo.gl/kZSWQ
Please follow me by entering your e-mail address (see the right of the screen) to get daily updates, ideas, and inspirations. Share, Retweet – however you can share me…
Art Students say the Darndest Things…
- What was the one thing that you feel you will be able to take into your next course or carry on into the next stage of your artistic development.
- “When we got to work on projects. Being able to do our own things” – Art Foundations 2013
- “paying more attention to realizing importance of art rather than what I just see.” – Art Foundations 2013
- “I will know how to better place things out on paper. Social Skills.”– Art Foundations 2013
- “Work Ethic” – Art Foundations 2013
- “Do the thing even if you do not enjoy the beginning. Probably, when you are done, you’ll discover the reason of what you did it and tool for opportunities.” – Art Foundations 2013
These kids FLOORED me with their insights and thoughts about all that they learned in an Art Class… I knew it was happening… I am PROUD that they saw it in the end too.
This week : I will be presenting 3 sessions at the InterActiv Technology Conference at UW-Whitewater.
- Tuesday – Presentation: Build Your Own WordPress Blog
- Wednesday – Presentation: Technology and Interaction in the 21st Century Classroom
- Wednesday – Presentation: WordPress in My Classroom