“Employing your imagination is the first step to the fulfillment of any dream.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
Art Foundations: What object from your POPular Culture did you bring in? Today we are going to draw it a number of times and then incorporate it into the final composition.
Oldenberg Van Bruggen Website
Cityscape Instructions – 2013 Spring Semester
- (1.2.2 and 3) Create 2 point perspective drawings that demonstrate an understanding of how your ideas relate to technique and process (P).
- (5.1) Identify the intentions and purposes in creating 2 point perspective / Values. (D)
What aspect of your OBJECT drawing demonstrates your ability to OBSERVE and DRAW? What is the most successful aspect of your drawing? What are you most proud of? Share this with your classmate.
Drawing: Critique today – have you shared your file with me? I am not 100% convinced…
- 3.5 Evaluate and defend the manner in which subject matter, symbols, and images are used.
- 2.4 compare different points of view regarding composition and meaning in artwork.
What did you hear from today’s critique session that you had a differing opinion regarding? Were you able to voice your opinion without any fear of being wrong? What do you feel is an important aspect of listening and participating in an oral critique?
AP Studio Art: WORK on your body of work. You have made me proud. What amount of works do you need to deal with as it comes to MOUNTING art and UPLOADING art?
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret your art for relationships in 4.4.1 form 4.4.2 context.
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges
What is your biggest accomplishment as you look back at your collection of artworks from this year? Where have you grown the most? Where do you still feel you’d like to improve your skills and abilities?