Advanced Painting: What are you doing to MAXIMIZE your understanding of the medium of Gouache?
HERE is the Assignment
- Put into practice the uses of gouache and a variety of techniques.
- Remember observation and ideas of creating a balanced composition.
- Work through the research and development of your ideas regarding the artists of the Pop Movement
- Work with the ideas of POP art, appropriation, and cartoons.
- Know about the Monochromatic paintings of Mark Tansey
- Narrative Paintings and Art History – Scholastic Arts Magazines!
Advanced Digital Art and Photography: Using your own images and ideas to make the strongest work yet!
Photo Manipulation is the assignment – start thinking about the ideas and use the link (in the beginning of this sentence) as a starting point for your ideas.
Master of Digital Manipulation, Erik Johansson, and the inspiration for our work…
- Context / Meaning
- Form – Seamless OR Seam-filled
- Are you working up to your FULL POTENTIAL?
- 2 more days in studio – Crit next Monday.
Art Foundations – Critique and then CLAY! Woo Hoo!
SLAB WORK THIS WEEK and then onto the creation of the work. Planning, research, building, and taking care to keep the clay wet as we work it. This is REALLY Important.
Additive and Subtractive and Manipulative
Intro to Painting: Acrylics and Techniques: Analytic Cubism and NEXT WEEK we CRITIQUE and BUILD CANVASES
This VIDEO below will stay up. It is IMPORTANT. Assignment and Technique Sheet is HERE.
Introduction to the UPCOMING PAINTING ASSIGNMENT HERE – DO NOT GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF.
Intro to Digital Art and Photography: Adobe Illustrator
Here is the Adobe Illustrator Architecture Project. This is VERY different from Adobe Photoshop SO… be patient and allow yourself to LEARN! Be ready to work with SHAPES and not pixels.
https://bezier.method.ac/ – Let’s Play a Game