Advanced Painting: POP ART and YOU! Gouache – how are you using the medium to communicate the message?
11 Female Artists Who Left Their Mark on Pop Art to investigate and BUILD OUR ASSIGNMENT AROUND! – Great VIMEO Video HERE.
- The questions about your plans remain:
- Who is your artist
- What are your initial plans?
- Style of?
- What else?
- Who is your artist
POP Art Assignment is HERE – and in Google Classroom. DUE – Tuesday April 15. Then onto Mark Tansey and Narrative Storytelling.
Advanced Digital Art and Photography: Using your own images and ideas to make the strongest work yet!
Photo Manipulation is the assignment – start thinking about the ideas and use the link (in the beginning of this sentence) as a starting point for your ideas.
Master of Digital Manipulation, Erik Johansson, and the inspiration for our work…
- What are Contrasts?
- What is Social Commentary?
- What is important to you?
- What do you ENJOY / DISLIKE?
- What is Photography?
- What STORY can you tell?
- What is legal as you use other people’s images?
Art Foundations – Critique and then CLAY! Woo Hoo!
Ceramics is going to be PLANNED OUT in the sketchbook – so let’s take a look at the assignment early – then we critique our watercolors.
Intro to Painting: Acrylics and Techniques: Analytic Cubism
This VIDEO will stay up. It is IMPORTANT. Assignment and Technique Sheet is HERE.
Are you all planned out and drawn up to the canvas? Remember the TECHNIQUES? These are going to be ESSENTIAL in the process – make sure you are using a variety so that you can create a successful composition!
- Opaque Object (non transparent.
- Transparent Object (see through)
- Reflective Object
- Matte Object
- Round Object
- Flat Sided Object
- Fabric (for folds and setting up the still life)
- Something with Pattern
Monday / Lunes
- Simplifica la imagen usando objetos básicos
- Aspecto de múltiples puntos de vista (frontal, lateral, superior) todos en la misma imagen
- Uso de planos superpuestos (áreas planas/geometría)
- Dibujar ideas en el cuaderno de bocetos
- Transferir ideas al lienzo
- Use varias técnicas de aplicación de pintura para pintar su trabajo
Intro to Digital Art and Photography: Photography, Art History, Contemporary Changes with Technology
REMOTE ACCESS – Demo NOW!
How is YOUR progress? We are working on the BRUSH TOOL and the LAYERS. Make sure you are playing with a WIDE VARIETY of BRUSHES and make DARN TOOTING sure you are labeling you layers. Got it? Good.
What do you need to do this week to FINISH THIS PAINTING THIS WEEK!
DUE – Tuesday March 8. Then onto Adobe Illustrator!