“The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring.” – Paul Rand
Intro to Painting – Abstract Acrylic Still Life – LAST WEEK TO WORK
BIG REMINDER – Work time folks. Remember that you need to be aware of:
- A Color Scheme
- The Acrylic Techniques from the Experiments
- YOU HAVE THIS WEEK! THAT IS IT.
Intro to Digital Art and Photography – Illustration and Literature
This is NEW and YOUR Choice in how you approach it. Illustrator? Photoshop? Using Photographs or your own Drawings? This is ALL YOU. Let’s look at how Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems was developed and worked on!
HERE ARE SOME MORE!
- Similarities and Differences between Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Assignment is HERE (and in Google Classroom)
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE SKILLS WE DEVELOPED IN THE PREVIOUS LESSONS!
Art Foundations – CERAMICS Rubric and Metals introduction
WE are beginning the work on the METALS UNIT and we are wrapping up the CERAMICS BUILDING STAGE. We will be coming back to the glazing in a couple of weeks.