“Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.” Brian Tracy\
Art Foundations: SOCIAL COMMENTARY Critique and Sculpture!
- G: 7.1P: Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences.
- A:What are you NERVOUS about as we venture into the work of clay?
- G: How have you researched and developed the ideas into your OWN idea versus someone else’s?
Intro to painting: Practice TECHNIQUES with acrylics and abstractions. Begin thinking and planning on the STILL LIFE Sketches DUE soon.
- G: 1.2Ac: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
- A: What is your GOAL for today? What did you accomplish last time and what are you planning on doing today to get yourself moving forward? You have access to ALL the colors we have in our drawers of colors – keep in mind that it would be good to set up a neat color palette and utilize a solid color scheme.
- G: What did you do this week to get things set for a successful abstract painting? We are doing a FINAL CRIT in 2 class periods so make sure you are working in and out of studio time. HAVE YOUR THUMBNAILS DONE FOR THE STILL LIFE NEXT TIME FOR A PROGRESS CHECK!
advanced painting: BuiLDING THESE CANVASES is going to require CLASS ROOM ASSISTANCE!
Introduction to drawing and printmaking: TEXTURE
- G: 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What Challenges did you have since last time with the fruit drawings? What are you currently working on and what do you need to do to finish it?
- Real and Implied Textures are great to add when it comes to the drawings we create (and any artwork). What can you do with your FRUIT drawings to help by using texture?
Intro to Digital Art and Photography: Finish and WRAP UP Doodle for GOOGLE and Share ideas on next work
- G: 1.1 Ad: Visualize and hypothesize to generate plans for ideas and directions for creating art and design that can affect social change.
- A: How are YOUR feelings towards fonts and images affecting those who look at your LOGO? What response might someone ELSE get as they look at your image?
- G: What challenges did you have today with the program. Are you working full screen size? Go Big so it can go small.