NEW FOR YOU ALL: WAEA Flag Contest Form – Get your Designs to Mr. Korb by December 31!
Art Foundations: Color Theory, Tempera Paints, Prepping Board or Faux Stained Glass
COLOR THEORY PAINTING / STAINED GLASS ASSIGNMENT HERE!
- G: 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- A: What color scheme have you chosen for the entire painting? What is your accent color going to be? How can you see through the thinness of the tempera paint?
- G: What do you think is your largest success in this painting so far? Why?
Introduction to Painting: Representational Art Thumbnails and Prepping Canvas
- G: 1.2Ac: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
- A: What have you done to be ready for the beginning of the REPRESENTATIONAL PAINTING? This the final painting and you are using all the skills that you have and the research that you have done to make strong progress in the representational art. The artists you have researched are a part of the work as well. Some of the artists are going to be easier to incorporate into the work. Hey… what about the negative space? The background? What is the CONTENT – the MEANING / MESSAGE behind your work? Are you thinking about that? WHILE YOU WAIT TO SAW AND BUILD… MAKE SURE YOU ARE DRAWING and ADDING COLOR to your designs and plans! This is MANDATORY in the planning process. REPRESENTATIONAL ASSIGNMENT HERE.
- G: What are your results and what do you need to do to take this home over the weekend to get a good set of work done for the remaining days in the studio?
Intro to Digital Art and Photography: Editing in Photoshop
- methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
- A: Today is the last day to work on this singular image in the studio. We are presenting this NEXT TIME – a very quick assignment. That’s ok. What do you need to do in order to get this DONE? Make your BEST PHOTOGRAPH!
- G: Do you need to come into the studio during your ENRICHMENT to be ready to present? Here are the questions that you will be ready to speak about when you present.
NEW ASSIGNMENT – PORTRAIT of a loved one. Let’s look in Google Classroom for the assignment.