WAEA Flag Contest Form – Get your Designs to Mr. Korb by December 31!
“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” — Zig Ziglar
Art Foundations: Still Life Drawing
- G: 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- A: Last day to work these drawings out. Next time we CRITIQUE! In your handbook – what TECHNIQUES have you developed with this drawing? Be specific and write out 5 different things you did to develop this drawing.
- G: What are you most pleased with in your still life drawing?
Painting: Acrylic Techniques! Let’s Dance!
- G: 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- A: Acrylic Painting Techniques. Collage/Additive, High Gel Relief/ Impasto, Variations on Color Shifting. Now we begin with acrylic paintings – DAY 3. We’re going to look at two more SETS of techniques today (and you will have to gather some ADDITIVE products to the group of materials that you will need. We are working the paintings for TECHNIQUES. LEARN THE TECHNIQUES here artists.
- G: Well.. What have you accomplished in the processes of painting? We will work 2 more FULL SESSIONS to create 4 total paintings. Be prepared to identify the techniques and processes you went through in each.
Intro to Digital Art and Photography: Adobe InDesign! Let’s be patient with one another… this takes some time!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- A: This is a solid working day of working on this corporate id. I will be talking to each of you to look at your ideas and your online homework. 3 minutes each perhaps. Time to work.
- G: WHY (in sentence form and a sticky note in order to leave the room) are you PLEASED with your design OR STILL STRUGGLING with the imagery and assemblage of the work?