“Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.” Brian Tracy,
Art Foundations: Etching & Assembling
- G: 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- A: What are your thoughts and feelings about the etching you have been given back? How does this work with the plans that you have made from the beginning of the process? What are your next steps in the process?
- G: What have you accomplished today? The not heat joining is important in the production of the final artwork.
Painting: Outside to PAINT – FOR REAL
- G: Develop Craft: Learning to use tools, materials, artistic conventions; and learning to care for tools, materials, and space.
- A: What kinds of challenges have you had in the making of art on the scale, speed, effort that you have in this experience?
- G: We’ve got a lot of artwork made this week… what kinds of thoughts have you had about the skills developed, learned, pushed, challenged?
Intro to Digital Art and Photography: Masterpiece in Illustrator – Due in 2 BLOCKS
- G: 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- A: Today we are going to Work towards RESOLVING A SPECIFIC ASPECT of the Modernism Image. ON YOUR OWN… In Google Drive is the NEXT BIT of HOMEWORK… You are going to begin to look at and choose fonts to use, fonts that you are drawn to.
- G: What were your final thoughts about the self-assessment? What are 3 ways that you feel self assessment can help you grow as an artist?