What is ART for?
Art Foundations: Digital Images in Photoshop!
- G: 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- A: Photoshop Time – What do you know about the ADOBE PROGRAM Photoshop? Share your personal experience with your classmates. Open your strongest portrait – we are going to work through a couple of images as a class today.
- G: What did you do with Photoshop today that you had never been able to do with it in the past? We are going to be creating DIGITALLY ENHANCED final portraits of our classmates. Printed in color and displayed – we have already made the photographs – new we will continue to experiment with the techniques and filters and size and color and format…
Intro to Painting: Last days of the painting – Coming up soon!
- Critique Next Time. Don’t forget to bring FOOD STUFF!
- G: 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- A: Acrylic Painting Techniques. DAY 9. Critique Day NEXT TIME!
- We are working the paintings for TECHNIQUES. LEARN THE TECHNIQUES here artists.
- G: What have you accomplished in the full range and processes of painting? Be prepared to identify the techniques and processes you went through in each. ALSO – Be prepared to begin the ideas of the next painting in studio using acrylics and all the skills you have learned. It is time for our ACRYLIC PORTRAITS. We are RESEARCHING some artists – I’ll have a list for you the DAY AFTER we critique – but here it is for those who want to do a little leg work ahead of time.
Advanced Painting: 2 More days to paint – just 2 FINAL DAYS TO PAINT!
- G 1.1 Ad: Visualize and hypothesize to generate plans for ideas and directions for creating art and design that can affect social change.
- A: 2 more days of WORK TIME – Today and NEXT Block. What are you going to ACCOMPLISH? Please make sure that you are FULLY Engaged and working to the highest level you can. What are the LARGEST STRUGGLES that you find yourself working to get over with this painting?
- G: What have you accomplished today? Are you planning on coming in to work outside of the normal studio time?
Intro to Digital Art: Let’s FINALLY hand in these compositions. Let’s Self Assess – Peer Assess too.
Advanced Digital Art: Photography and Series AND Surrealism AND Planning.
- G: 1.2Ac: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
- A: What is the story that you are telling in this work? Make sure that you are keeping the images strong and that you are making your own images. What is the next step? What tools are you using? What are you doing that is NEW to YOU?
- G: What were you able to accomplish today? Did you forget how to do some of the techniques while you took a break? This CAN be a VERY cool image – but you are going to have to REALLY work it out. ONE MORE STUDIO PERIOD and then we CRITIQUE!