“Creativity is a Habit, and the Best Creativity is the Result of Good Work Habits.” Twyla Tharp
CLASSES? Still looking to fill some space? There is a need for Advanced Painting Artists, Advanced Sculpture, and AP Art History! SIGN UP NOW! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! TELL YOUR ENEMIES – Let’s get these classes FILLED. If you DON’T DO IT NOW, you can’t do it later!
- Intro to Digital Art: Start at 19:40 – Coming Up With Logo Ideas
- Advanced Digital Art: Start at 14:30 – Design and Functionality
- Painting and Advanced Painting: Start at 25:00 – Getting Ideas and Inspiration
Art Foundations: Still Life of SHOES!https://photos.app.goo.gl/Y2WqDDE9WO0RFCb02
- G: 2.1P: Engage in making a work of art or design without having a preconceived plan.
- A: What was the biggest challenge you found as you began to draw your objects yesterday?
- G: What are 2 difficulties that you had in beginning your drawing today? Remember – DRAWING IS A CHALLENGE – let it be!
- LINK TO SLIDESHOW of previous SHOE Drawings.
Intro to Painting: CRITIQUE! Woo Hoo!
- G: 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- A: What do you feel about talking aloud when it comes to other’s works? What are your thoughts about why you may be apprehensive or confident when discussing other individual’s work?
- G: What were 3 things that you took away from today’s critique?
Advanced Painting: CRITIQUE next TUESDAY! Food! Bring FOOD!
- G: 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- A: Last day to work… What 3 things do you need to do in order to be DONE? In order to fully be satisfied with your art – do you need to take it home? Will you need to come in after school? Enrichment? Before School? What?
- G: What are you doing to finish this for TUESDAY’s Critique? Bring your work – bring FOOD!
Intro to Digital Art: CRIT Midway coming up SOON!
- G: 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- A: Today we self assess and peer crit on the logo designs we have come up with. Bring your logos up on screen and we will then go around and do a peer to peer critique. This will take about 30 minutes. The designs that you come up with for next time will help you make the final black and white images quickly next time.
- G: What are 3 things about your logo design that you feel are UNIQUE to your work and your work alone?
Advanced Digital Art: Presentation of your Handbook Covers!
- G: 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event..
- A: Today we are going to present the Advanced Digital Art and Photography Fort Atkinson High School Handbook Covers. By the end of the presentation, you will know about the ideas and approaches our artists used to create the covers. You will begin to develop a sense of what covers you would like to explore more and / or chose for the cover for 2019 – 2020’s student handbook design. Works have been printed out and are on display for you to see up close and personal. Please ask questions and make comments and suggestions so that the designs are exactly what we, as a school, are going to be pleased with.
- G: Are there any questions about the designs that out artists can answer for you now? Thank you for your time.