“Creativity is a Habit, and the Best Creativity is the Result of Good Work Habits.” Twyla Tharp
CLASSES? Still looking to fill some space? There is a need for Advanced Painting Artists, Sculpture, and AP Art History! SIGN UP NOW! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! TELL YOUR ENEMIES – Let’s get these classes FILLED. If you DON’T DO IT NOW, you can’t do it later!
- Intro to Digital Art: Start at 19:40 – Coming Up With Logo Ideas
- Advanced Digital Art: Start at 14:30 – Design and Functionality
- Painting and Advanced Painting: Start at 25:00 – Getting Ideas and Inspiration
Art Foundations: Drawing and VALUE! SHOES! The image below is NOT shoes however…
- G: 2.1P: Engage in making a work of art or design without having a preconceived plan.
- A: WE NEED SHOES for WEDNESDAY! Bring them in ASAP PLEASE! What technique have you learned when it comes to draw something in 3 dimensions? What are different techniques you know?
- G: What is ONE thing you are CERTAIN you did successfully with your drawing today? What is ONE THING you are CERTAIN you need to focus on in order to create a more realistic / successfully accurate observation draw with tomorrow?
Intro to Painting: 1 days to paint – then CRITIQUE
- G: 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- A: What do you feel about talking aloud when it comes to other’s works? What are your thoughts about why you may be apprehensive or confident when discussing other individual’s work?
- G: What were 3 things that you took away from today’s personal step back and look critique?
Advanced Painting: 3 days to paint – CRITIQUE next TUESDAY!
- G: 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- A: Today and Friday are the LAST DAYS to work in the studio. We will talk about / read over / get you to understand the next major artwork. Canvas building is going to be done QUICKLY – now that you know what we are doing – size is UP TO YOU! Oil Painting. Sketches and planning are ESSENTIAL! Literature is the basis and I have the literature to choose from – coming soon! I story today – I hope the books are here. I’ll hand things out to you on Friday to READ and begin drawing ideas from. Sit and listen. As you listen, write out your ideas as they come to your mind.
- G: With one more day to work – what are your goals and plans? We critique on MONDAY – have your work done and the food brought in! How do you intend on achieving your goals?
Intro to Digital Art: Logo Design and CRIT.
- G: 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- A:What is individual about your logo that others will be able to look at and EASILY identify that as a logo for someone extraordinary – you?
- G: How do you feel about the final design of your image? What is successful? What would you do differently? Will it fit on the side of a pen? Will it fit on the side of a blimp? Is it SCALABLE?
Advanced Digital Art: Photography and Composition – Photoshop Tools.
- G: 3.1Ad: Reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art or design considering relevant traditional and contemporary criteria as well as personal artistic vision.
- A: When it comes to making AUTHENTIC Photographs – what do you enjoy making photographs of? We will look at 6 different professional photographers from art history and contemporary times. From here we are going to make authentic work – with the inspiration of the famous artists perhaps.
- G: How are you PLANNING and PREPARING the time and ideas for making strong AUTHENTIC artwork?