Painting and Advanced Painting: Collage Social Commentary – Beginning the PAINTING
- G: 6.1Ac: Make, explain, and justify connections between artists or artwork and social, cultural, and political history.
- Looking at the work you have in front you, what are the aspects that you feel TRULY speak about you – socially, culturally, or historically.
Reflection / Evaluation: What was the most challenging part of the first bit of the painting? Watercolor Techniques:
Studio Art 360: KEEP SCULPTING!
- G: 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- As you look BACK on the projects, what might you have done differently on the project – if you could go back and try some of these forms again?
Reflection / Evaluation: Knowing that this was a new approach to making art – sculpture – what has been the most difficult part of the project?
AP Studio Art: CRIT and FOOD!
- 7.2Ad: Determine the commonalities within a group of artists or visual images attributed to a particular type of art, timeframe, or culture.
- What are things you hope to learn from the process of critiquing about YOUR WORK or the PROCESSES that others have gone through
Reflection / Evaluation: What did you take away from the critique today? Write down what you have taken from the crit.
DID YOU MAKE 2 PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOUR ARTWORK AND EMAIL OR PUT THEM ON YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE? Get it DONE for TOMORROW! Computer Lab AND… Assignment ONLINE – Google Document – SHARE WITH ME at email@example.com! DUE ON FRIDAY. CLICK HERE FOR A GOOD EXAMPLE. READ THE BRIEF BLOG POST! Where do you see yourself artistically now, where in 5 Years? WE ARE USING THIS NEXT MONDAY ON THE AP WEBSITE!
Drawing: READY to keep WORKING on the STILL LIFE? 2 MORE DAYS!
- G: 1.2Ac: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design
- How have you changed in the process since you have begun? How are you drawing DIFFERENTLY than you did PRIOR to this Drawing?
Reflection: Have you improved your drawings skills over the past few days? What is the biggest success you have accomplished this week? Where are you struggling?